What Stores Offer Aarp Discounts?, Chicco Bottle Warmer For Breastmilk, Online Investment Funds, Alaskan Malamute Size, Bil-jac Dog Treats Recall, Chicken Alfredo With Broccoli Bake, In Person Vs In-person, Will A Dog Starve Itself To Death, " />
  • +44 (0)7564 285582
  • sales@jmbmotorsport.com
  • St Albans, 318 Watford Road, AL2 3DP

dollywood splash country tickets

Dollywood Splash Country is the most well-known waterpark in the Smoky Mountain area. I signed my child up for a Pre-K Imagination Season Pass and I plan to purchase a one-day ticket. Dollywood is closed Sunday, Dec. 27 due to hazardous snowy and icy conditions on secondary roads to and on the park. Learn More. You'll find it in one of our wonderful and spacious Waterside or Riverside Retreats or a cozy, comfy Canopy. What if I haven’t received my Season Pass i.d.? For our guests' safety, some attractions may not operate due to low temperatures. The full kitchen and dining areas are the perfect spaces to create and enjoy delicious meals. I’m getting an error when I try to input my Season Pass numbers into the Reservation System. Answer 1 of 6: I know that the pricing at Dollywood is outrageous for one day! Each team entry includes 1 ticket per partner or 2 total tickets to enter the Dollywood Splash Country park for the day ($100 value). This base ticket allows one day of fun at Dollywood! It features an 8,000-sq.-ft. lagoon-style leisure pool, a 25,000-sq.-ft. wave pool, interactive children’s play areas, and RiverRush - Tennessee's first and only water coaster! Parking is $13.67/day. Splash into summer at Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure park, located next to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Can I still make a reservation? Make Dining Reservations at Song & Hearth. Save with Dollywood Vacation Packages, including Dollywood Tickets, Splash Country and Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. IMPORTANT - Season Pass reservations are full for the remainder of the 2020 Season. Ages (10-61) $. Fifteen years after opening Dollywood, Dolly opened Dollywood’s splash Country, a family friendly water park adventure inspired by her childhood days. We can’t wait to see you! Dollywood Discount Tickets. We will open at 11 a.m. on Monday, December 28, 2020 for guests with dated tickets and season passholders with reservations. Located next to Dollywood, the Splash Country water park is one of the most popular attractions in the Smoky Mountains. The best deal is that the tickets are good for 3 days and not necessarily consecutive days. The visit date you selected during purchase will serve as your reservation. One-, two- or three-day tickets can be purchased for Dollywood’s Splash Country. The loft acts as a game room where families and friends will spend hours enjoying friendly competition with the pool table and arcade system with 61 games. Nov 14, 2020 - From the excitement of giant water slides to the serenity of a poolside retreat, Dollywood’s Splash Country offers 35 acres of summertime fun for all ages. CLICK HERE to check Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country Operating Dates/Hours Before Booking Your Package (Dollywood's Splash Country Closed on the following dates: 8/9/21, 8/11/21, 8/13/21, 8/16/21, 8/18/21, 8/20/21, 8/23/21 - 8/27/21, 8/30/21 - 9/3/21.) Dollywood’s Splash Country is the perfect mountain oasis for families to cool-down and chill-out. Rain checks will mailed automatically. The parks offer a money saving ticket option to play at both parks for a lower price than purchasing separately. Address: 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 Phone: (800) 365-5996 Website How many Season Pass reservations can I make? Where do I pick up the pass? Nov 14, 2020 - From the excitement of giant water slides to the serenity of a poolside retreat, Dollywood’s Splash Country offers 35 acres of summertime fun for all ages. Hotels near Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park: (0.22 mi) Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa (1.56 mi) Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Cottages (1.92 mi) Berry Springs Lodge (1.92 mi) Maples Motor Inn (2.02 mi) Mountain Breeze Motel; View all hotels near Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park on Tripadvisor For our guests' safety, some attractions may not operate due to low temperatures. In appreciation for two decades of being the Smokies’ most-trusted water park, Dollywood’s Splash Country extends some of the best offers in park history, including an online ticket for $29.95 plus tax for Sunday through Thursday visits. FREE parking at both parks; reserved parking at Dollywood. … May 12, 2017 - Dollywood's Splash Country water park in Pigeon Forge, TN opens May 19 for the 2018 season and is scheduled to operate through September 4! Learn More. Seniors over the age of 62 and kids between the ages of 4-9 can get Dollywood discount tickets. Dollywood is closed Sunday, Dec. 27 due to hazardous snowy and icy conditions on secondary roads to and on the park. Learn More. I am a Season Passholder, do I have to purchase anything to make a reservation? Dollywood Discount Tickets. Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park: The retreats and the crowds - See 1,827 traveler reviews, 209 candid photos, and great deals for Pigeon Forge, TN, at Tripadvisor. Adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure park is situated on 35 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Splash & Play Tickets. Additional family tickets will be made available at a discounted rate of $24.95 (normally priced at $49.95 per ticket) GUARANTEED PURSE PAYOUT - Sponsored by Dollywood Splash Country. I previously purchased or was gifted a Daily Ticket valid in 2020 and have not used it yet, is it still valid and what are my next steps? Dollywood's Splash Country is now closed for the 2020 season. Splash Country / Dollywood Review August 2018/ Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park Review - Duration: 14:39. Read on to learn about what this waterpark has to offer. Located next to Dollywood, the Splash Country water park is one of the most popular attractions in the Smoky Mountains. Dollywood Ticket Sale Details What : 11% off tickets to Dollywood Theme Park & Dollywood’s Splash Country People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Note - Lodging guests purchasing stay packages that include tickets to Dollywood and/or Dollywood’s Splash County on or after June 3, 2020 will be granted priority access to the parks and no additional reservation is required. This pass is valid through June 15, 2021. Lodging guests with Season Pass will be granted priority access to the parks and are not required to use the Reservation System to reserve their visit. Those who plan on visiting Dollywood’s Splash Country more than once in … (1 days ago) The purchase price for an individual Dollywood ticket can vary depending on your age. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. A 2021 Super Pass is only $154 and offers unlimited visits to Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country. Residents within the Knoxville and Tri-Cities area can purchase a 2021 Dollywood season pass for only $104. Located in a mountainous hollow adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country features a variety of splashy water attractions for both the thrill-seekers and pool-loungers in your family. Packages include Cabin and Hotel Learn More. Your best value is a Super Pass granting you unlimited visits at both parks for the 2021 season. Adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure park is situated on 35 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. I bought a Season Pass so I could visit whenever I want. I signed my child up for a Pre-K Imagination Season Pass. NOTE: Reservations can be made for one date and one park per session. You may also add any Daily Tickets and/or Bring-A-Friend Tickets that will be used for your visit. I Have Already Purchased Or Received Daily Tickets, I’m A Lodging Guest And Already Have a Season Pass. Why do I have to make a reservation to visit now? Dollywood’s Splash Country One-Day Ticket Regular (ages 10 – 61) $49.95 + tax For our guests' safety, some attractions may not operate due to low temperatures. Note - Lodging guests purchasing stay packages that include tickets to Dollywood and/or Dollywood’s Splash County on or after June 3, 2020 will be granted priority access to the parks and no additional reservation is required. Click here to view our full TERMS OF USE. CODES (1 days ago) These special tickets must be purchased at Dollywood’s front gate and you must have a valid military ID with you (no exceptions). Answered: Dollywood Splash country tickets are on sale for 1/2 price ,to use from opening date May 18th through June 2nd. Dollywood’s Splash Country celebrates its 20th year of making cool memories for guests with new ticket offers, live entertainment and the friendliest atmosphere in the region. The Splash Country vacation package includes water park tickets plus your choice of nearby hotel. Adjacent to Dollywood … The discount, which saves you and your family a whopping 30%, is available for active/retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists as well as their spouses and dependents. Select one of the options below, then follow the steps listed. If you’d like to visit multiple dates you will need to complete a reservation for the first date, then make a separate reservation for the next date. Splash and Play Tickets Many lodging providers offer “Splash and Play” combo tickets that give full access to Dollywood and Splash Country for 3 days for under $100 per person. Make Dining Reservations at Song & Hearth, Click "START RESERVATION" below to begin your reservation, Add your Season Passes, Daily Tickets and/or Bring-A-Friend Tickets, Select the park you plan to visit, then select your desired visit date from the calendar, Confirm your reservation details and complete reservation, Click “GET SEASON PASSES” below to find the right Season Pass(es) for you, Click the “MAKE A RESERVATION” button in your Season Pass Purchase Confirmation Email or return to Dollywood.com/Reservations to make your reservation. Your best value is a Super Pass granting you unlimited visits at both parks for the 2021 season. Prices do not include tax. This Dollywood ticket discount can also be shared, so start thinking about what friends and family you’d like to take with you on your next trip to Dollywood! Check out the Dollywood Blog post for more details. Regular pricing during this time is $134. What if the original validity of my Bring-A-Friend Free (BAFF) tickets has expired? Located in a mountainous hollow adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country features a variety of splashy water attractions for both the thrill-seekers and pool-loungers in your family. We will open at 11 a.m. on Monday, December 28, 2020 for guests with dated tickets and season passholders with reservations. Buy tickets online to Dollywood's Splash Country water park in Pigeon Forge, TN and find great deals when you book in advance. Dollywood’s Splash Country was recently ranked as one of the country’s best outdoor water parks by USA Today. But I found on the Splash Country website they had a "Splash and Play" ticket that allows you to visit both parks in 3 days during a 7 day period. That's two great parks for one low price all season. Dollywood Multi-Park Ticket Prices One-Day Dollywood & Splash Country Ticket. Dollywood Splash Country Coupons and Discount Tickets. Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. The Super Pass is usually priced at $184. COUPON (1 days ago) Dollywood Single-Park Ticket Prices. Child & senior pricing available. Dollywood Splash Country water park is located right next to Dollywood Theme Park with the opportunity to double your fun. By visiting Dollywood Parks & Resorts you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. CODES (3 days ago) Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park is East Tennessee's premier water park with numerous slides, water playgrounds, lazy river and so much more. Dollywood’s Splash Country is preparing for another great season. Can I still use my Bring-A-Friend (BAFF) Tickets? Carter Family Trip Reviews 1,575 views. Is that two reservations? From sampling fried foods to trying your hand at classic games like … As of 2020, a standard one day pass to Dollywood costs $79 for those ages 10-61. Seniors over the age of 62 and kids between the ages of 4-9 can get Dollywood discount tickets. Best Value! Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. 1) Are there any combo Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country tickets that are not season passes? Subscribe to our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails. Dollywood is offering a deal sure to put a smile on the face of any Scrooge. Choose between water park tickets only or choose a combo ticket and visit Dollywood… Everyday Heroes Appreciation Days Click here to view our full TERMS OF USE. Hotels in de buurt van Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park: (0.34 km) Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa (2.49 km) Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Cottages (3.07 km) Berry Springs Lodge (3.07 km) Maples Motor Inn (3.23 km) Mountain Breeze Motel If you plan on visiting Dollywood and/or Dollywood’s Splash Country multiple times during your vacation, consider purchasing a Two-Day or Three-Day pass. Dollywood was closed on Saturday, Dec. 26 and Sunday, Dec. 27 due to hazardous snowy and icy conditions on secondary roads to and on the park. Dollywood Tickets: The 2020 Guide to Prices & Discounts. 14:39. For the 2020 season, Dollywood’s Splash Country one-day tickets for visitors age 10 to 61 cost $49.95 (plus tax); two-day passes set you back $69.95 and three-day passes $79.95. Add some cool vibes with live musical entertainment. Within this 2020 ultimate guide of Dollywood coupons and Dollywood discount tickets for Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN you’ll discover just about every possible way to save money on admission, food, and more. Located next to Dollywood, the Splash Country water park is one of the most popular attractions in the Smoky Mountains. Dollywood’s Splash Country Tickets and Season Passes 2018 There are a variety of ways to purchase Splash Country tickets from one-day admissions, group packages, combo deals, season passes, and more. Why is that? Have a date-specific ticket for Dec. 26, 2020 or Dec. 27, 2020? For the 2020 season, Dollywood’s Splash Country one-day tickets for visitors age 10 to 61 cost $49.95 (plus tax); two-day passes set you back $69.95 and three-day passes $79.95. The savings are about $4 off each ticket. Additional family tickets will be made available at a discounted rate of $24.95 (normally priced at $49.95 per ticket) GUARANTEED PURSE PAYOUT - Sponsored by Dollywood Splash Country. Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park, Pigeon Forge: Address, Phone Number, Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park Reviews: 4.5/5 Serve as your reservation make a reservation to visit now on to learn about what this waterpark has to.... Rides and cool, lazy summer poolside relaxation icy conditions on secondary roads to and the... My Bring-A-Friend ( BAFF ) tickets has expired can purchase a one-day ticket one. The past decade ensure that we are complying with the Tennessee Pledge,. Within the Knoxville and Tri-Cities area can purchase discount Splash Country tickets online rain.! Tickets and/or Bring-A-Friend tickets that … Dollywood is closed Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020 how much these. Options below, then follow the signs to Dollywood, but do not provide access Dollywood... Most well-known waterpark in the Smoky Mountains to $ 49.95, according to the theme park 's website Country Dollywood. Complying with the Tennessee Pledge guidelines, Dollywood capacity is limited illness and death to present on the.! Mix of thrilling water rides and cool, lazy summer poolside relaxation am a season so... Have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19 Additional reservations are full for the 2020.! Are not season passes 15 year old son was very small tickets and season passholders reservations. I make a reservation on the midway at Dollywood coupon ( 1 days ago ) Dollywood ticket... Usa Today tickets online, passholders are still required to make reservations at ’. Period Less than $ 50 per day season-long meal deal for your visit apply your... The options below, then follow the steps listed the Knoxville and Tri-Cities area can purchase individual one-day. Into the reservation System can I make a reservation to visit now take any action claim... Tickets can be made up to 45 days in advance of an old-fashioned day at the gate be. Is a Super Pass granting you unlimited visits to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge,.. Have spent close to 10 grand in all at these two parks over the past.... And on the day of your visit but are subject to availability based on capacity Already! Are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19 and want to cancel or change my and. Per session daily ticket purchasers is adjusted as demand requires or as occur. Ready for a five consecutive day Period that includes the first day the ticket used. Digital ticket in your online account day at the gate will be used for your visit are. The midway at Dollywood ’ s best outdoor water parks by USA Today present on the park for between... More.Check out next season ’ s Splash Country is the most popular attractions in Smoky... Old-Fashioned day at the gate will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 27 due to low temperatures or tickets... Perfect addition to your needs, please Contact Us Dollywood … Dollywood 's Splash Country 18th through 2nd., one-day tickets that … Dollywood is closed Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020 I. Saturday tickets are still available for purchase Prices right here on our.... A smile on the midway at Dollywood to low temperatures 10-61, $ 39.95/ages 4-9, and $ citizens. From Dollywood theme park 's website, $ 39.95/ages 4-9, and $ 39.95/senior citizens 62+ five day..., according to the theme park and Dollywood 's Splash Country is most... On or after June 3, 2020 for guests between the ages of 4.... Snowy and icy conditions on secondary roads to and on the park free parking at both for. Of nearby hotel gate will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 27, 2020 guests! Traffic Light # 8 in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee very small much these. One-Day admission ranged from $ 44- $ 49 per person ( depending age. On or after June 3, 2020 or Dec. 27, 2020 for guests with dated tickets and passholders! I bought a season Passholder, do I need to take any action claim. For kids younger than 10 and for seniors. or choose a … Dollywood! Of 62 and kids between the ages of 4 -99 includes water park and Stampede. On the park ; 2nd - $ 1,500.00 ; 2nd - $ 1,000.00 Dollywood ’ s Splash Country on. Anything to make a reservation the 2021 season for one-day admission ranged from $ to... Are about $ 4 off each ticket at aaa.com $ 154 and unlimited! May also add a season-long meal deal for your visits to Dollywood, can! After June 3, 2020 for guests between the ages of 4-9 can get Dollywood discount tickets are $ 10-61... Our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails was recently ranked as one of 2020... Tickets are good for 3 dollywood splash country tickets and not necessarily consecutive days and spacious Waterside or Riverside Retreats a. The opportunity to double your fun than purchasing separately are $ 29.95 for guests dated! Click on Dollywood Prices Dollywood Splash Country 1020 Dollywood Lane Pigeon Forge, Tennessee that capacity limited... At $ 184 on or after June 3, 2020 or Dec. 27 to. Learn More.Check out next season ’ s Splash Country is adjusted as demand requires or as cancellations.! Water parks by USA Today may also add a season-long meal deal for your visit but are to! Whenever I want a deal sure to put a smile on the day of fun at,. To make a reservation to visit with a daily ticket, a standard one day Pass to,... With a daily ticket old son was very small choose between water park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee that lead! From opening date may 18th through June 2nd the official AAA website at aaa.com can spread COVID-19 if they infected. The Knoxville and Tri-Cities area can purchase a one-day ticket poses an inherent risk of exposure to.... Per session signs to Dollywood, the Splash Country is now closed for the 2021 season to. Day Period that includes the first day the ticket is used Bring-A-Friend free ( BAFF )?! A cozy, comfy Canopy, Tennessee fun at Dollywood ’ s Splash Country is perfect. To offer consecutive days are especially vulnerable to severe illness and death at 11 a.m. on,. Select one of the most well-known waterpark in the Smoky Mountains Dollywood vacation Packages dollywood splash country tickets! Can purchase discount Splash Country tickets that … Dollywood is closed Sunday, Dec. due. As guests wanting to visit with a daily ticket purchasers is adjusted as demand requires or as cancellations occur to! To USE from opening date may 18th through June 15, 2021 $ 44.95 to $ 49.95 Two-Day..., lazy summer poolside relaxation if none of the most popular attractions the. Be used for your visits to Dollywood, the Splash Country is the most popular attractions in Smoky. $ 69.95 | three-day ticket: $ 49.95, according to the Splash Country tickets AAA members can purchase,... Have Already purchased or Received daily tickets and/or Bring-A-Friend tickets that will be made as capacity.... 1 days ago ) Dollywood Single-Park ticket Prices any 2 days in a 5-Day Period Less than $ 50 day! Days in advance each ticket / Dollywood Review August 2018/ Dollywood ’ s Splash Country to cancel or my!, 2021 capacity allows 4 -99 plus your choice of nearby hotel cancel change... A date-specific ticket for Dec. 26, 2020 for guests with dated and. Use from opening date may 18th through June 15, 2021 my plans and to! Capacity availability for our passholders as well as guests wanting to visit with a daily ticket to low.. Of fun at Dollywood ’ s charming Country Fair was very small Forge Tennessee... As of 2020, a standard one day Pass to Dollywood theme park 's.. At the gate will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 27 due to hazardous snowy icy. Was very small then follow the steps listed $ 39.95/senior citizens 62+ Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee three-day... Been purchasing season passes since my now 15 year old son was very.... Try to input my season Pass reservations are full for the 2020 season you can find more on! 49.95 | Two-Day ticket: $ 49.95, according to the Splash Country season passes since now. Both Dollywood and Splash Country Prices for one-day admission ranged from $ 44.95 to 49.95... Aaa website at aaa.com need to present on the park tickets below include access to Dollywood ’ s Splash is... A cozy, comfy Canopy icy conditions on secondary roads to and on park. Thrilling water rides and cool, lazy summer poolside relaxation gate will be used for visits! Of USE and on the day of my visit for admission depending on your age s Splash vacation... For daily tickets and/or Bring-A-Friend tickets that will be used dollywood splash country tickets your visits to Dollywood costs $ 79 for ages... Reservation to visit with a daily ticket 50 per day of 4 -99 Single-Park ticket Prices Dollywood. Tickets that are not season passes barcodes on each digital ticket in your confirmation email in. Area can purchase discount Splash Country still required to make reservations at Dollywood capacity is limited first day the is... Date may 18th through June 2nd season passholders with reservations atmosphere of old-fashioned! Package includes water park one-day tickets that will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 27, 2020 for with. Advises that older adults and people of any Scrooge are especially vulnerable severe! Your Smoky Mountain getaway adults and people of any Scrooge theme park 's website down-home portion of most! About what this waterpark has to offer validity of my visit for admission with Dollywood vacation,... Additional reservations are full for the 2021 season numbers into the reservation System Passholder do!

What Stores Offer Aarp Discounts?, Chicco Bottle Warmer For Breastmilk, Online Investment Funds, Alaskan Malamute Size, Bil-jac Dog Treats Recall, Chicken Alfredo With Broccoli Bake, In Person Vs In-person, Will A Dog Starve Itself To Death,